Saturday, July 9, 2011

Stylish Steals:

Hey! Sorry I didn't blog yesterday...I was super busy! But today, I've done some major online shopping and found some great steals at some great stores. If you've found any good buys, be sure to comment and tell me about them! Well, let's get started!



The first "Stylish Steal" item is this super cute white eyelet dress from Delia's! This is the Nadine Eyelet Dress, and it's sale price is $29.99, with an original price of $44.50. It might be a little simple, but you can easily make it more interesting with a leather jacket or a cardi. Also, considering the price, it's quite the steal!

The next item I've selected is the Printed Smocked Tube Maxi, which is also from Delia's. It's original price was $49.50, and it's discount price is $29.99! To me, it's a awesome dress with an even awesomer price. You could even wear it into the school year with a leather motorcycle jacket or a black cardi!
 The next Stylish Steal I found is from Forever 21. This adorable shirt is called the "Striped Epaulet Top" and it's on sale for $9.99, with an original price of $14.80. I looove this top. It's extremely versitile, you could wear it out on errands or even out to a party. It's simple yet very statemental and I love it!
The next item I have picked out is also from Forever 21, and it's called the "Tribal Print Jersey Top". It's original price was $14.80, but it's on sale for $11.84. I love this top! It's a statement piece that would look fab on anyone. Also, it's one of those tops that you can wear in winter without looking stuck in summer..and vice versa!
Another item I picked was this set of 3 rings from H&M. They're soo cute, and can give any outfit that extra kick. Not to mention, they're only $5.95. They're not discounted, but hey, they're super cute!
The next item is also from H&M. These cute shorts are $17.95, and they're not on sale, but these shorts are super adorable! And I personally don't think that $17.95 is too bad for a pair of shorts seeing some of the prices today.

The next item I picked out is from Charlotte Russe. This cute skirt is on sale for $12.99, with an original price of $26.50. This skirt is super duper adorable and is so chic! And the price is awesome too!
This top is also from Charlotte Russe, and I LOVE it! With a sale price of $9.99 and an original price of $19.50, this stop is totally a stylish steal! I love the whole lace effect, it's edgy and sweet at the same time, and thats my favorite mix of styles.

     Well, that was my first "Stylish Steals" blog...I hope you enjoyed it! Love you guys!
xoxo,
-Ali :D

No comments:

Post a Comment