Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Crisp Classics: Fashion Staples for Every Girls Wardrobe

Hey! So, today I was thinking about fashion staples. There are so many great fashion trends right now, (hello, crazy prints!) and don't get me wrong, I love many of these trends. But there are so many items that every girl needs to have in her closet. Here are my picks for the top 4 staple items every girl needs.

1. A Black Bodycon Skirt
    As many people know, I LIVE in skirts. And one of my personal favorite skirts is totally my black bodycon from dELiA's. It's a timeless piece that I can dress up to look formal with a elegant top, or just wear out on errands with a funky printed tank. Also, bodycons give a great shape to your curves. If you don't want your curves to stand out, switch the bodycon for a pencil.

2.Black Cardigan
 I LOVE cardigans. They're cute and very cozy. I like bright colored cardigans, however, you can't wear a yellow polka-dotted cardigan with everything! However, a black cardigan will go with everything! Heck, you could even wear that adorable white lace dress you wear a ton in the summer with this cardigan in the winter!

3.Those Perfect Fitting Jeans
  Everyone has a pair of jeans that fit them perfectly. You know, the ones you put on and say, wow! these look GREAT on me! For me, those jeans are my Abercrombie Landon Super Skinnies. Everyone needs a really great fitting pair of jeans in a style that works for your body. Jean trends will come and go, but a great fitting pair will never go out of style.

4. A White V-Neck
   A white v-neck is a basic top that I LOVE. My favorite v-neck is from Forever 21, and it was only $3.50! You can pair this top with anything, from a pair of jeans to a dressy skirt.

Wait! I'm not done yet! I'm feeling generous, so I made a polyvore collage of a bunch of different types of these pieces. Enjoy!

xoxo,
-Ali :D

2 comments:

  1. I love the black cardi! It's very simple and can be worn with anything. I adore your blog so I will definitly check back to read more of your posts! I wish you all the luck in the world with it, (although I am sure you don't need it).

    All the best,
    Voe.
    _________________________________________
    http://lipstick-and-pearls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Voe! I'm super excited that you like my blog, come back soon! :)

    ReplyDelete