Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Back to School Must Haves

Ah! It's been four days...I'm sorry! I've been so busy, but I've got a topic for today...back to school '11! There's alot of now-trending items, so I've collected a list of uber-stylish items that are absolute must-haves!
Trend 1: The Skinny Flare
    Even though I swore off of flares in 5th grade, the skinny flare is growing on me! It's something about the way it "glamorizes" your legs..that is, makes them look slimmer and longer. The skinny part of top keeps the jeans in this decade. These jeans are not in my budget-ringing up at $172.00-but I'm sure many shops have lower priced but equally nice jeans!
Trend 2: Denim/Chambray Shirts
   So, I haven't seen denim/ chambrayshirts "in action" for awhile. However, I'm liking this trend very much. I personally prefer a lighter wash, but hey! It really doesn't matter.
Trend 3: Denim-On-Denim: Many big-named designers had denim-on-denim hit the runways this season, so everyone's liking it! To me, this trend is kinda scary. You have to get it just right-or your going to look like a joke! But, it looks really edgy and stylish-if you get it right!
I know your saying, "How does this relate to back to school?! You haven't said a WORD about wearing these trends to school!
Well, I've got a surprise for you! I made a polyvore collection showing these trends in their own outfits.
<33
So, I hope you enjoyed this post...I'll be blogging again tomorrow!
xoxo,
-Ali :D

No comments:

Post a Comment